Saturday, January 17, 2009

"You Say You Want A Revolution..."

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right...
"Revolution" by The Beatles

I am a big fan of Jay Bakker & Revolution Church, and it has been Jay & his "Revolution"-ary stance on GLBT rights from a Christian perspective that has been part of my spiritual rehabilitation.

Jay has been doing Q&A's for a while now on YouTube & I submitted a question a while back about whether Jay has ever performed a same-sex marriage or commitment ceremony. Today (January 17), Jay provided his video answer!

In the video below, Jay answers 3 questions, and the last one is mine, so I wanted to post his video answer.

I highly recommend Jay & his church to anyone in need of their own personal faith Revolution!

:-)

No comments: