Sunday, January 6, 2008

First blog

Now don't get me wrong, because, while I really am no heterophobe, I don't usually like to promote a lifestyle with which I so strongly disagree. I mean, I know that str8 people exist (heck, some of my best friends are str8) & I theoretically support their right to choose to allow themselves to be attracted to the opposite sex, but why do they have to be so big on flaunting it for the whole world to see: holding hands, kissing in public, walking around with their arm around their partner's shoulder!!! What they do behind closed doors is no business of mine, but why can't they, as Mother Bates so eloquently put it in the movie, "Psycho," appease their ugly appetites in the privacy of their darkened bedrooms (or on their dining room tables, or in their bathtubs or in their Barcaloungers, or wherever-it-is they perform their acts of abomination), and why do they insist on giving themselves special rights???!?

Sorry, I digressed momentarily from the main point of this post...sometimes my righteous indignation gets the better of me...

Anyway, I think this YouTube video is cute and, irrespective of it's subversive promotion of the heterosexual agenda, I just had to share it:



P.S. I just don't get the part where he says, "your weight is lower than your IQ". I personally have NEVER had a problem with that. I guess it's just another aspect of his lifestyle that I will never understand!

3 comments:

Mr. C (a.k.a. Clarence) said...

Wow, Mr. C! That post was hilarious, but it also made me think! 2 wonderful experiences in one blog post!! That's kinda like getting your chocolate in my peanut butter!

Oh well. I didn't want to have my first blog post in my new home to have NO comments.

Signed,

Unanimous

Miss Britt said...

Damn str8ies. LOL

Deb said...

Oh LORDY! Watch---this kid is going to be on the Jay Leno show with this stuff!