Thursday, September 18, 2008

Such A "Maverick"!

If you have any doubts about what John McCain thinks of people like me, watch this...

As Cyndi Lauper would say, "I see your true colors shining through," John McCain.





It's not all bad news with this post! Looks like one of my own personal heartthrobs is putting considerable money where his big, beautiful heart is!

And, guess who's coming to dinner? The Human Rights Campaign's National Dinner, that is, on October 4?? Answer: A longtime friend to GLBTQI people, and the next VP of the USA!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Doesn't bother me any, only because all of those states that were made legal were under the Bush administration anyway.

I'm gay, having a ceremony done as you know, but even if it weren't legal, it's about the union, the person you love and your life with beyond being homosexual and what that means to you. For me, it's the bigger picture: our economy, offshore drilling, pro-guns and independent oil, which will have us at a better standing and a president who will fight for our country and protect us from terrorism. I don't want a laid back president.

Keeping my family "alive" is most important---legalities second.

Everyone's different. :) I do see where you're coming from my friend.

Love to you!